Suggestions for how to use Measure mode, including naming runs and samples, assigning resources, mixing samples, promoting "hits" and uploading files.
- Does Riffyn have global properties or variables on experiments?
- How should I name my runs and output resources?
- When should I use the Plan tab on a step?
- Why can’t I assign a resource in Plan?
- Why are three only three options for run type: trial, calibration, and standard? What about blanks for references, or controls?
- If I have target values on a run, and the actual values are the same, do I need to record the actual values?
- When uploading a file data using Parsely, you cannot place any unrelated data below a variable-length table, or below or to the right side of a variable-width matrix.
- Parsley validation (the update button) sometimes throws errors when everything seems fine.
- How do I pick “hits” or a subset of samples in one step and pass them downstream to the next step?