Refer to the table below to learn more about how Riffyn manages sharing and access control on collaborative processes.
- By default, processes and their associated experiments are private to their creators and not shareable by their collaborators
- By default, resource types and properties are shareable and shared with their creator's organization as Viewer
- By default, resources and the values of their fixed properties are shareable and shared with their creator's organization as Designer
- Shareable entities can be shared with individual users, teams or entire organizations; users can only belong to a single organization
- When processes are shared with users outside their organizations, those collaborators can view resource types, properties and resources used within the scope of the shared process