- When a step or group is selected, use the tab key to move the focus to the next step or group
- When a step is selected, this will add a new step downstream of the current step.
- Opens the context menu (same as a right-click), for a specific item (ie Ctrl+Click a resource dot to reveal the menu options for that resource)
- If the object doesn't have a context menu (such as the library menu items), it will open the browser context menu. This is handy for opening a link in a new tab. For example:
Click the OPEN menu in the Library, and then Ctrl-click on the Process menu item.
You will see the browser context menu. Select "Open Link in New Tab".
- On an input or output adds a new step either upstream or downstream of the step.
Ctrl+d (PC) or cmd+d (Mac)
- Fill Down across the selected rows
- In some text entry boxes a newline is entered this way. (This is gradually being deprecated and replaced with just plain old ENTER.)