Design & Measure:
- Pictures and video up to 100MB can now be added to procedures, notes and observations in both Design and Measure mode
- Formulas that are "broken" due to deleted precedent properties are now highlighted in red and ignored in calculations.
- Edit resources and properties on active experiment. If you started and experiment, and forgot to add a property or resource during the Design phase - that's no problem anymore. No you can simply add it on-the-fly and start collecting data without having to return to a process design. You can also promote those on-the-fly changes to the working copy of the process Design so they are there for every future experiment.
- Security upgrades on the data agent. Agent key is now shown only once on agent creation.
- Data export is now 5X faster.
- Experiments list can now be filtered by experiment ID
- An API is now available at https://api.app.riffyn.com. Documentation and SDK available there.
- Text entered into Procedure tasks is now autosaved when clicking away from the task.
- Image upload to tasks now places those images on the correct step.
- Fixed inconsistencies in style and key input handling to improve the user experience.
- Fixed glitches that prevented experiments from deleting on the first try.
- Fixed date/time offset issues. Now what you what you enter is what you get.
- "Guard" screens (which show will Riffyn is "thinking") are now properly removed in certain cases where that wasn't happening before.
- Scrolling in the Measure mode data table no longer clears the data from view.
- Teams shared with you will now be available to choose from on the share modal.
Known Issues (to be fixed in next release)
- Agent status indicator does not changes from green to gray when agent goes offline
- Run join incorrect for process with split output resources
- The user cannot propagate a Component to the upstream in a flow of steps with resources type of the same type.