- Restructured run data tables store 70% less data. This will allow a tripling in the number of data points that can be viewed/exported as Raw Data on a single run before requiring the application of a Cleaning procedure. (Eventually, the view/export data limit will be removed entirely.)
- Fixed dangling tooltips
- Null values are shown as blanks, zeros shown as zeros.
- Run counter on the "Record Inputs" tab is fixed.
- Group descriptions now use the full height of the sidebar.
- Some issues with grouping steps have been fixed.
- Repaired context menus that failed to appear on inputs/outputs.
- It is now possible to create new resources when changing components.
- When duplicating a process, the currently-viewed version will be duplicated instead of the working version.
- Units and properties creation is repaired.
- Adding more than three variables to a property formula auto-scrolls the variable list
- Full URL path to library pages is now shown in the browser, allowing bookmarking
- Browser back button now works in the Library
- Many small UI/UX fixes to the modals for editing entities
- Made deletion of processes and experiments a little bit more user-friendly
- Various fixes to public processes
- The components name is now shown on the header row of the run data editor on Record Outputs
- Guard screens on bottom panel are now working (they are closed when they should be)
- Standardized date input / display format (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS) throughout
- In Measure->Plan, entered dates are offset by (Current Timezone - GMT) hours. This will be fixed in the next release.