Measure > Plan & Execute:
- “High-level” view has been removed from application; in a future release we will introduce new interfaces for summarizing plans and specifying default values for created runs.
- “Constant” and “Variable” designations that had previously restricted data entry have been removed from application; in order to assign a single value to all runs, use the existing “Edit Multiple” feature: first select runs using check boxes, then click on pencil icon in ACTIONS bar at bottom
- “2A. Execute: Record Inputs & Deviations” has been renamed as “2. Execute: Record Inputs”
- “2B. Execute: Collect Data” has been renamed as “2. Execute: Record Outputs”
Sidebar > Variables:
- “Constant” and “Variable” designations that had previously restricted data entry have been removed from application
Measure > Record Inputs:
- Clicking on the source button in the Resource header will now navigate to that upstream step, even if the steps are located in different groups.
- Resources can now be created from the Library
- Experiments are now be viewable on public processes
Design > Resource/Property Editing
- Fixed alignment, truncation and spacing issues
- Empty procedure tasks can no longer be added. Empty tasks are both imageless and textless tasks.
- A formula with errors will no longer be saved.
- Circular references in formulas are now considered errors.
- Units can now be added to newly created properties.
- Under certain circumstances the calculated properties modal did not close. This is now fixed.
Measure mode > Resource assignment
- Newly created resources now appear in the search list immediately
- Deleted resources will not show up on the global search
Measure Mode > Plan & Execute
- Edit buttons are now to the left and right of the edit-multiple strip.
- The Raw Data tab (Now called "Record Outputs") remains accessible, even when the data table is too large to view. This allows uploading additional data.
- Fixed issues with the display of source buttons on some input resources
- Fixed date-time formatting issues & incorrect offsets on Record Outputs and Clean Data tabs
- Various fixes to the display of guard screens in the bottom panel
- Fixed close and cancel buttons on modals.
- Resources: Resource search button now correctly triggers a new search.
- Resources: Moved “New Search” option to the right.
- Teams: Fixed overlapping text between name and email of team members in team modal
- Clean up of some default entities in ontologies