Groups names can be edited by double clicking on the group name in the design canvas.
Options editing an existing group can be accessed by right clicking on the group name in the design canvas:
- "Open Group" - is an alternate way to open a group as opposed to clicking the group icon at the upper right.
- "Ungroup Steps" - expand all steps in the group outwards to the design canvas (or enclosing group if using nested groups).
- "Save as Process" - save everything in the selected group as its own process. This can simplify process flow diagrams or use linked process. More info about linked processes.
- "Move to Parent Group" - move the group up to the next enclosing group (if using nested groups).
- "Move to Adjacent Group"/"Pick Destination Group" - functionality will vary based on the layout of your design canvas:
- "Move to Adjacent Group" - available if a step/group is connected to only one other group. Selecting this option will move the step/group that was right clicked in to the adjacent group.
- "Pick Destination Group" - available if a step/group is connected to two or more groups. Selecting this option will move the step/group that was right clicked in to a new group of your choice upon prompt.
- "Duplicate" - duplicate all Resource Types, components, and properties on all steps/groups in the group; and place this new group on the design canvas with no connections to other steps/groups.
- "Delete" - remove the group (all all enclosed steps/groups) from the design canvas and break all connections with upstream/downstream steps/groups. Removing groups/steps can create large changes to your design canvas so proceed with caution!