Steps names can be edited by double clicking on the step name in the design canvas.
Multiple options exist for editing a step can be accessed by right clicking on the step name in the design canvas:
- "Add Input" and "Add Output" - add an input/output unassigned Resource Type to the step. More about Resource Types.
- "Require Data..." - require the user in Measure Mode to upload data from one of those sources. More info on file uploads, more info on DB queries
- "Enclose in New Group" - enclose the step in a new group. More about groups.
- "Duplicate Step" - duplicate all Resource Types, components, and properties on a step; and place this new step on the design canvas with no connections to other steps.
- "Delete Step" - remove the step from the design canvas and break all connections with upstream/downstream steps. Removing steps can create large changes to your design canvas so proceed with caution!