Clicking on "users" in the "people" section of the library will take you to a list of all the users in your organization.
This user list will show:
- User: The full name of the user
- Username: The name used for authentication
- Email: The email associated with a Riffyn account. This is used in determining the organization a user belongs to
- Created: The date a user account was created
- Organization: The organization a user belongs to. Typically this is based on the user's email domain, but Org Admins can change the affiliation of a user,
- Status: The account status of the user.
Clicking on a user name will show additional details such as:
- User ID: The unique 17 character ID for the user
- Account Type: The type of account (user, org admin, etc) the user holds
As an org admin you can edit/suspend, and add user accounts to this list.